The ON-IT project aims to develop multimedia learning resources to facilitate the implementation of effective remote internship experiences. Learning resources will be designed based on the main learning needs identified during the testing phase of the ON-IT Guidelines.
Two types of materials will be provided:
- Training resources on procedures and tools, mainly addressed to admin staff, university tutors and tutors at the hosting organisation;
- Learning resources for interns and trainees to strengthen their:
- digital competences – to face the digital transformation of the labour market;
- transversal competences specific to online working – e.g., self-organisation, online communication, problem-solving, etc.;
- knowledge of the state of play and trends in online working;
- knowledge of online professional positions available in the tourism and services sector (characteristics and trends);
- further relevant competences and/or knowledge as identified during the testing phase.